ISPO MUNICH 2015

03 March 2015
This was my third year at ISPO Munich 2015. I was looking forward to visit this huge exhibition in Germany of more than 2560 international exhibitors with their products from the segments of Outdoor, Ski, Action, Performance Sports, Textrends, Health & Fitness and Sourcing. As always, I was focusing mostly on the 3 halls with Action sports.

Me with a new Faction - Supertonic skis. Awesome design!
When I compare it with the previous year, I was kind of dissapointed. Not in ISPO itself. It was more about the presentation of the brands in the halls A1-A3. When I was walking there last year, I enjoyed to see all the different types of the stands and creative ideas of using the space for the products and the different materials they built the stands from (wood, plastic, water, ground ...). This year, I missed it a bit having the feeling it was more B2B focused than before.

On the other hand, it was still a huge show with a lot of people, brands and new products. I hope you will enjoy the pictures, which will show you more :).



Faction Skis stand.

Faction women skis.





Core serises of Faction skis.


Place for artists.





Picture Organic Clothing.




Stand with a bags.




Artist checking his drawings.




Detail of a mess :).

Scott stand.


Norrona and its dancing show.

Artist designed the UVEX helmet right on spot.

Buff offers a lot of ccarfs and caps.



THANKS TO MY SPONSOR

for great support!

.

FACTION Skis

.

Check more on factionskis.com.
 

©Copyright 2011 PETRA's BLOG | TNB